Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (2015)
XBOX Game | Publisher: Konami | Developer: PES Productions | 6.6 GB
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Genre: Sport, Simulator | Release Date: 16 September, 2015 | Region PAL | XGD3
Love The Past, Play The Future — Konami’s venerable footie franchise returns to core gameplay values of PES 2015 and focusing on the many new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish the series as the definitive soccer experience. The game further integrates the industry-leading Fox Engine to bring the on-pitch action to life, and features a redeveloped Master League and many other gameplay enhancements and tweaks to perfect the footballer action.
PES 2016 will also includes the UEFA Champions League club competition, with both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League club competitions featured as individual modes or within the larger season overview upon qualification – with the UEFA Super Cup featured within the iconic Master League mode.
• Advanced Collision System – The physicality of the modern game has been realised in PES 2016 with a significantly improved collision system, calculating how players interact and creating a unique outcome depending on the type of impact.
• Aerial Strength – With the new physicality system, aerial battles are a completely unique experience this year. Use the left stick to battle the opposition or disrupt a larger, more powerful, player; or find the best position to make the header/volley.
• 1v1 Control – In PES 2016 the 1v1 player control have been enhanced, offering a wide range of movements within the existing control structure. Response times have been improved, allowing players to manoeuvre in tight situations. This also benefits the upgraded feint moves that allow sudden directional change that can cause defenders to lose their balance. The 1on1 situations now offer a great leap in exciting table-turning outcomes. Just as the real pitch offers opportunities for those brave enough to perform, in PES 2016 players can pull off precise action, manoeuvre flexibly and pull away from the defender. Technique and timing can see a defender lose his balance, and creates great chances just as you pictured.
• Perfect Defence – Performing a tackle at the perfect time will powerfully shove the player out of the way to secure the ball. The ball will immediately be yours, creating direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
• Intelligent Player AI – 2-3 player combination play will be available via the improved concept of team strategy, which depends on the type of tactic you set for your team. Players are no longer reliant on manually triggering a one-two, with teammates intelligently running off passes into space.
• Goal Keeper ID – In a bid to improve quality and add unique individuality in performance, new goal keeper parameters have been added that vary in Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting. This adds character to the players, who you can count on catching the ball rather than punching, or are better at stopping close range shots.
• Celebration Control – New for the series, players have full control over goal celebrations to maximize their excitement when scoring! Prompts appear after a goal to trigger a trademark celebration, or unique actions at the press of a button.
• New Master League – The famous and hugely popular Master League enjoys a total revamp, allowing users to immerse themselves in the managerial world of soccer. Every element has been redesigned or reworked, from the vibrant and involving menus to the new and exciting player transfer system, PES 2016 see one of the series most integral modes redefine the single-player experience.
• New Visuals – Incorporating the many advancements of the Fox Engine, the visuals have seen a huge upgrade. See the rain splash as players slide in to win possession, or the turf kick up as you strike the ball into the top corner. New night-time lighting and real turf textures are among some of the many improvements.
• Dynamic Weather – For the first time in the PES series, dynamic weather has been introduced, with the chance of rain starting during the game. Combined with the ever more realistic ball physics, the rain changes how the game can be played with passes speeding up, and less skilled players likely to struggle with trapping. The defender taken by the 1-on-1 will also be more likely to slip and fall due to incorrect studs or blades. This feature is applied to all offline modes including the Master League, and is an important element to decide the outcome of the match.
• Human Motion – Seeking to humanize player movement, 3x new animations have been added to bring the in-game superstars to life. Goalkeepers have seen an abundance of save animations added, while outfield players shoot, pass, dribble and tackle with incredible variety depending on the situation. Players complain when a foul isn’t given, or lament a teammate when a pass isn’t made when in open space. The new 1v1 control also benefits from this, with players being able to fool their opponents with shimmies and feints that can result in causing the opposing player to lose his balance and fall in the wrong direction!
• New Ball Physics – The past few years has seen the series make huge advancements in ball physics, and for PES 2016 new levels of realism have been reached. Each spin, bobble and ricochet has been calculated using real ball physic data, helping keep every moment in every game unique and unpredictable.
• MyClub – Since the launch of the mode in PES 2015, myClub has been updated on a weekly basis, and has been further improved based on user feedback for PES 2016. The enhancement will introduce player level systems, and players exclusive to the mode. Use GP acquired through matches or myClub coins to experience realistic club management combined with players to strive to be stronger in your squad. Choose the manager, consider coaches, and build the strategy based on what you aim with your team. Build Your Team, Create Your legacy!
• Dynamic Wide Camera Angle – The new angle gives you a larger field of vision, allowing you to better plan and adjust your players to compete in aerial battles, or see the intelligent runs being made thanks to Intelligent Player AI. Depending on where the ball is on the pitch, the camera will tilt and pan accordingly to make sure the user has the best view possible during the match.
• Commentary – New commentators have been introduced for both UK and Germany, with Peter Drury and Marco Hagemann joining the PES team. A wealth of new lines and specific stories have been recorded dedicated for Master League, responding to player transfers, player growth and team performance.
\\//\\//\\//\\// _ |_ _ \ \/ /_ _ _ \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
//\\//\\//\\//\\ (_||_)(_|/ /\ \_||_ | | //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//
complex-pes2016.dvd is valid
Size: 8738846720 bytes
Game partition offset: 0x2080000
Root sector: 264133 (0x22462800), 2048 bytes
default.xex sector: 268431 (0x22CC7800), 33083392 bytes
Files in ISO: 189, Folders in ISO: 1
Total bytes used: 7792945401 (89.96%)
Game appears to have random padding
Module Flags: Title Module
Image Flags: Original Media Only
64 KB Pages
System Flags: Uses Game Voice Channel
Disc Profile ID: 0C3DF524599094E6CB87ECC8-F87A804E
Title ID: 4B4E0861 (KN-2145)
Ver / Base Ver: v0.0.0.10 / v0.0.0.10
Disc Number: 1 of 1
Original PE Filename: PES2016Master_x36_Release.exe
Original PE Timestamp: 2015/07/30 09:23:39
Min Kernel Required: v2.0.17349.0
Allowed Media Types: Xbox 360 Original Disc
Game Ratings: PEGI: 3+
BBFC: Uc (Universal Children)
USK: All Ages
Compression Info: Uncompressed and Encrypted
Title Type: Full Game Title
Dashboard Languages: English (default)
Game Name: PES 2016
No Avatar Awards
Achievements: 40 Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore
01. First Win: Exhibition 10 G Event
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [Exhibition]
02. First Win: UEFA Champions League 10 G Event
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in the EFA
03. First Win: UEFA Europa League 10 G Event
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in the EFA Europa
04. First Win: Copa Libertadores 10 G Event
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in the [Copa
05. First Win: Copa Sudamericana 10 G Event
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in the [Copa
06. First Win: AFC Champions League 10 G Event
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in the [AFC Champions
07. The Debutant 15 G Event
Awarded for your professional debut in ecome a Legend
08. League Champions 15 G Event
Awarded for winning the League Title in ecome a Legend
09. League Best Eleven 15 G Event
Awarded for being picked for the Team of the Season in ecome a
10. Best European Footballer 40 G Event
Awarded for winning the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award in ecome a
11. Best South American Footballer 40 G Event
Awarded for being named South American Player of the Year in ecome a
12. Best Asian Footballer 40 G Event
Awarded for being named Footballer of the Year in Asia in ecome a
13. World Footballer of the Year 60 G Event
Awarded for being named World Footballer of the Year in ecome a
14. First Win: Master League 15 G Event
Awarded for your first win in [Master League]
15. Promoted 15 G Event
Awarded for winning promotion to a Top League in [Master League]
16. To Pastures Anew 15 G Event
Awarded for moving teams in [Master League]
17. Champion Manager 15 G Event
Awarded for winning the League Title in any of the Top Leagues
featured in [Master League]
18. Kings of Europe 40 G Event
Awarded for becoming a UEFA Champions League Winner in [Master League]
19. Kings of Latin America 40 G Event
Awarded for becoming a Copa Libertadores Winner in [Master League]
20. Ruler of Asia 40 G Event
Awarded for becoming a AFC Champions League Winner in [Master League]
21. European Treble Winners 30 G Event
Awarded for winning the League, UEFA Champions League and League Cup
in a [Master League] season
22. Latin American Treble Winners 30 G Event
Awarded for winning the League, Copa Libertadores and League Cup in a
[Master League] season
23. Asian Treble Winners 30 G Event
Awarded for winning the League, AFC Champions League and League Cup in
a [Master League] season
24. No.1 Club 60 G Event
Awarded for being named the No.1 Club in the [Master League] Club
25. Leading the Nation 30 G Event
Awarded for becoming a national team manager in [Master League]
26. World Champions 60 G Event
Awarded for becoming a International Cup Winner in [Master League]
27. Silver Collector : Basic 15 G Event
Awarded for obtaining Silver in all asic level Skills Training
28. Silver Collector : Intermediate 15 G Event
Awarded for obtaining Silver in all ntermediate level Skills
29. Silver Collector : Advanced 20 G Event
Awarded for obtaining Silver in all [Advanced] level Skills Training
30. Silver Collector : Expert 30 G Event
Awarded for obtaining Silver in all [Expert] level Skills Training
31. Online Debutant 15 G Event
Awarded for completing your debut match in [Online]
32. First ONLINE DIVISIONS win 15 G Event
Awarded for winning your first [ONLINE DIVISIONS] match
33. Promoted in ONLINE DIVISIONS 20 G Event
Awarded for winning promotion to a higher division in [ONLINE
34. First Win: Competition 15 G Event
Awarded for your first win in an [Online Competition]
35. The Best of the Bunch 40 G Event
Awarded for being named Man of the Match in a Team Play Lobby match
36. myClub: First "Divisions" win 15 G Event
Awarded for winning your first [Divisions] match in myClub
37. myClub: Promoted in Divisions 20 G Event
Awarded for winning promotion in myClub [Divisions]
38. myClub: 1st Divisions (SIM) win 15 G Event
Awarded for winning your first [Divisions (SIM)] match in myClub
39. myClub: Divisions Promotion(SIM) 20 G Event
Awarded for winning promotion in myClub [Divisions] (SIM)
40. Won 6 in a row in Super Star 40 G Event
Awarded for winning 6 VS COM matches in a row at Super Star level in
XEX CRC = 9A74D8E0
XEX Media ID: 9CD858959439F145F6B826F8-76C70034
Region Code: 0x00FF0000
If you like this game please support Developer / Publisher and BUY it.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction